Thursday, January 29, 2009

BLOG

I haven't blogged since December, so that means I have a lot to tell you. Actually, it doesn't. My life is not that interesting.
We had a nice Christmas at home. Our power was off Christmas morning, so we opened our presents by candlelight. We then had to use our farm equipment to dig ourselves out of the driveway and clear a path to Joe's parent's house. It was crazy! We took the kids to see the lights on temple square, which was SO fun. I was a little dissapointed though...it seems the Church is conserving energy or something because the lights weren't as great this year.
The new year hasn't brought anything to terribly exciting. We went to the state YF&R convention and had lots of fun there with old friends and new. I promise to blog more often about the little things I care about.

1 comment:

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

At least you didn't have something to announce this year...or do you?!?