Thursday, May 31, 2007

A blogspot is born

In the interst of being as cool as my friends Gwen and Brittany, I decided to get a blogspot. I hope my efforts result in my continuing progression down the road to awesomeness.

It's a crazy busy week for us. We're blessing Kory on Sunday, and so we are about to be inundated with relatives (dun dun DUN!). That means we'll be having a lot of fun, but to prepare for the fun, there must be a lot of work. I'm cooking and cleaning up a storm. I finally planted my garden, and my yard is starting to look like nice people live here. It had a decidedly hillbilly look to it before.

I am just a little frustrated with family, but that's mostly because that's how family is. You see a lot of them, and the nerves are bound to get a little fried.

More later when operation "Name and a Blessing" is complete!

2 comments:

Gwen said...

Welcome to the blogging world! You would think walking 4 miles together everyday would be enough interaction, but no...we need blogs too! I'm glad you're on board!!!!

Brandon and Brittany said...

Hi Em. I just wanted you to know I support you on your road to awesomeness. Good luck getting to be as cool as me. Maybe you should set your goal on being as cool as Gwen, that is an atainable cool.... Te he he. I am totally kidding. Everyone knows I am the nerd in this group of friends. I'm cool with that though, lower expectations... Love you, Brittany
P.S. As your visiting teacher, how are you? (kidding)