Monday, March 9, 2009

Mr. Sandman, keep walkin'...

In my heroic efforts to keep my little boy sleep deprived
(cause torturing your kids in the name of medicine is heroic),
I am blogging from the business center at the Holiday Inn Express
(free full breakfast! Old eggs! What appears to be some form of bacon!)
with a tiny boy sipping orange juice from a coffee cup
(orange juice seems to be Sunny D with pulp)
sitting on my lap. My eyes are burning. He's making a tape collage. My head hurts. He's talking about lions. We stayed up until (almost) midnight watching
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire,
cause if I'm going to make myself miserable making my baby miserable, I'm going to do it with
a little Potter
in the background. Anyway. We'll let you know how the EEG goes, and here's to not falling asleep and crashing the car on the ride home!
Must have Coke...

4 comments:

Goodwin Family said...

Good luck! I hope it goes well!

Dinee said...

I hope it all goes well. I will be anxious to hear the results. Definiely load up on the caffeine for your drive!!!

Krista said...

Yikes! I hope everything goes well. You may have to break all the rules and buy an energy drink. Of course when it wears off Joe will have to wake up from the coma and upset body you are going to have, but it will work. PS never mix no dose and Pepsi-I did it once for an all nighter in college and the results were ot good.

Megan said...

I hope everything is okay. Lots of love!!