Thursday, September 25, 2008

Stupid Bladder...

Yesterday morning, around 5am, I woke up because I felt a rush of fluid. I was confused; did my water break or had I become victim once again to my terrible pelvic tone and ginormous fetus? I decided to wait and see what happened next. I expected either having to go to the bathroom or contractions would soon follow. Neither happened. I figured I'd better call the hospital for advice on how to procede before Joe left for work. So they told me I needed to come be checked to make sure what exactly was going on with my amniotic fluid. I cried (yup, cause I'm pregnant) and told her, "But I don't want to come in. I know I'm not in labor." She didn't care. So I spent all yesterday morning finding out I wasn't in labor, which I already knew.

Breathe deeply, and repeat "I will never get pregnant again, I will never get pregnant again, I will never...."

1 comment:

Sister Savanah Jo Ward said...

Ain't it great? Just remember "this too shall come to pass" ! I amended my blog to add one more bit of evidence, by the way, check it out! I'm serious, it's a little creepy!